What is the correct spelling for GEAN?
This word (Gean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GEAN
- bean The trusty henchman immediately gave warning to Tod, who was at work in the lower hold arranging a bundle of bean -poles which had drifted inshore the night before-part of the deck-load, doubtless, of some passing vessel. Me my friends and the sex machine Do unto others like my brothers bean – Mellowship Slinky In B-Major by red hot chili peppers
- dean Indeed, so far as I can learn from Mrs. Dean , the heart of her niece was deeply interested. Well, you might look like an idol straight from the silver screen Style like young Brando be a giant like James Dean – You Ain't Man Enough (To Take My Woman From Me) by Cadillac Moon
- gear This gear it warms the soul! She got her mind stuck up in second gear Where she going ain't exactly clear – I Wanna Drive You Home by zz top
- gen Arthur, at Princeton, 105. Stark, Gen .
- glean Immediately after our blackfellow came up, mounted his horse, and requested us at once to shoot the savage, as he knew him to be one of the murderers of the man or party; but we declined, thinking we might be able to glean something of the others from him.