What is the correct spelling for GEANTLY?
This word (Geantly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GEANTLY
- allergy to
- gent I do not blame you for feeling as you do, for you could not afford to lose the money; but I did not care, as the old gent had plenty more that I could get whenever I asked for it; and as he sometimes lost pretty heavy himself, he would say to me, 'Son, if you bet you will win or lose; but if you lose, take it cool; for if you could not afford to lose, you had no business to bet.
- gentry Of course I have not pretended to rank here, merely gentry.
- grandly Why wound that grandly trusting nature?
- jauntily "I don't know yet," replied Paul jauntily.
- jointly For the rest, jointly with Otomie I was named cacique of the City of Pines at a great council that was held after I had destroyed the Spaniards and their allies, and as such we had wide though not absolute power.
- keenly He shall feel this more keenly before the week is over.