What is the correct spelling for GEAT?
This word (Geat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GEAT
- beat Jessie, accustomed now to invalids, beat up the pillow and placed it behind him. Nobody beat us Fry us and eat us – Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid) by Unknown Author
- eat You can give me the foie gras every day, if you will eat it with me. I wake up and eat I go back to sleep And let my nightmares repeat – Everything Is New Again by barenaked ladies
- feat She rewarded this hazardous feat of gallantry with a present of five thousand pounds.
- gear I understand that my old gear has been completed, as a spare?
- gent Who's th' gent playin' lady to Buck?
- get I have thought it over-and you will never get me to do anything else.
- ghat Go straight from there to the central Ghat .