What is the correct spelling for GEINERALLY?
This word (Geinerally) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GEINERALLY
- general Here General Temple came to the front.
- generality He answers, Yes; there are books much better written: They are really written too well for the generality of readers.
- generally Also a lot of other things about him and the family generally.
- generically Yet this is what we must abide by; for this is spiritually and generically veracious.
- genially He had an extraordinary way of seeing through Esmeralda's pretences, and he welcomed Pixie as genially as if the tete-a-tete were of no consequence in his eyes.
- gingerly He took the glass up gingerly and flung it with a crash into the fireplace.
- Genera This might be anticipated from the fact that the genera and species of recent fresh-water and land shells are few when contrasted with the marine.
- generals All the conditions in the country at large were favourable to the imperial troops had they been commanded by generals of ability.