What is the correct spelling for GEIVEN?
This word (Geiven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GEIVEN
- give We give it to them."
- given That you have given me."
- giver The next one would be "O Giver of Death," but Abdul had floated away again.
- giving Why should her father be giving brother Frank a house?
- govern The People may be and are honest, brave, and intelligent; but a man could as well dig with his hands as govern , or teach, or lead without the elements of Knowledge.
- graven I know that no words of mine can convey the impression graven into my own memory, never to be effaced or weakened while consciousness remains.
- heaven Who knows, perhaps we will meet again in heaven ?
- leaven Perhaps they were not so logical or thorough-going as the young professor: perhaps they had more of unquestioning faith: perhaps they had less of solid dogmatic leaven ; but in any case they seemed singularly little troubled by the new and startling geological discovery.
- Riven The hills were quite destitute of timber, and were composed of huge masses of rifted granite, which could only have been so riven by seismatic action, which at one time must have been exceedingly frequent in this region.
45 words made from the letters GEIVEN
3 letter words made from GEIVEN:eeg, ene, eve, gee, gen, gin, ige, nee, nig, vie.
4 letter words made from GEIVEN:egen, egin, eien, engi, even, gene, gien, give, inge, ngee, nige, nive, veen, vein, veng, veni, vien, vine, ving.
5 letter words made from GEIVEN:eigen, gieen, givee, given, igene, negev, neige, neive, nieve, vegie, vengi, viene, vieng, vigen, vigne, vinge.