What is the correct spelling for GELL?
This word (Gell) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GELL
- being after
- bell "Yes; I thought I heard the first bell; we must make haste home.
- cell The Governor was in this case true to his word; late in the evening the friendly gaoler entering Luis's cell to inform him that a Friar waited without to see him.
- dell The answer is the most vivid and charming story that Ethel M. Dell has written in a long time.
- ell "You set me up an inch," said Jared hardily, "and then you went to work to take me down an ell.
- fell Then I fell off to sleep.
- gall 143 Gall, St., i.
- gel Such a pseudo-solution of a colloid is called a "sol," while a colloid in a state of coagulation is called a "gel."
- geld They, moreover, took two very rash and very grave resolutions-to guarantee the people against all violence on account of their creeds, and to engage a force of German soldiery, four thousand horse and forty companies of infantry by, "wart geld" or retaining wages.
- Gels Better be an angel as can't walk about than some beautiful gels as can."
- gill Gill, Myths and Songs of the South Pacific, p.
- gull Considering the distance from the sea, the gull cannot be called an uncommon bird here.
- he'll "He'll need to explain that-later.
- jell Eunice wants me to send a couple of 'em to Madam, an' this currant-jell-roll.
- Nell Pictures by Nell Stolp Smock.
- sell 3247. You only sell in the shop?
- tell Tell him I said so."
- We'll I'll just write it"- "Never mind; we'll tell him where to take it.
- well We wish him well.
- yell 9629. Is your first payment of wages and oil-money after you come home generally made before you leave Lerwick and come to Yell?