What is the correct spelling for GENE?
This word (Gene) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GENE
- gain She must try to gain a little strength.
- game 3. The game was intended to be played to have been played yesterday.
- gene But remember that not even every human being has the gene tic structure necessary to undergo this particular treatment, and a monkey's gene structure is quite different from yours or mine.
- genuine Behind all genuine good works and above them, love will, sooner or later, certainly be found.
- gone If you don't, I shall think something is gone wrong with you.
- gown Take back the gown The gloves and the hat I may be down But I'm not flat as all that. – Entr'acte; Take Back Your Mink by Unknown Author
- gum Eating chewing gum He doesn't want to see you He gets sick when you come – Danger by the psychedelic furs
- gun "I will tell him to-day," Tug said, taking the gun into his own hands again.
- gym Bertha Haughton, always quick in sympathy, saw the trouble in her friend's face, and came over in "gym" and begged to know what was the matter.