What is the correct spelling for GENEATION?
This word (Geneation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GENEATION
- carnation Before he could retrace his steps, however, a flushed, radiant figure flashed into the hallway, and Keturah-a rejuvenated Kit with a crimson carnation in her belt and another tucked in the coils of her glossy hair-exclaimed, "O, Dick, come see what this little rogue has done!"
- creation It almost seemed as if Nature, in her shame, were seeking to hide up the sight of her own creation .
- donation I am glad, however, of the opportunity of being able to do so much in the way of donation , following in a modest way the example of our most gracious Queen and governor.
- generation Only when few in a generation can hope to enjoy an honor do we call it a great honor.
- gentian What tho' no Alpine horn make music drear O'er the lone snow which furnishes your bier; Nor Alpine maiden strew your grave with posies Of gentian , edelweiss, and Alpine roses?
- gyration R is called the radius of gyration of the body with regard to an axis through its centre of gravity.
- herniation Also called "external herniation ", this type of herniation may occur during craniectomy, surgery in which a flap of skull is removed, the protruding brain region preventing the piece of skull from being replaced during the operation.
- mention And Grace blushed to the forehead at having to mention it.
- nation I apprehend this war must catch from nation to nation , till it becomes general.
- negation That in truth was made easy by the fact that what I have called our common disconnectedness positively projected and proclaimed a void; disconnected from business we could only be connected with the negation of it, which had as yet no affirmative, no figurative side.
336 words made from the letters GENEATION
5 letter words made from GENEATION:aegon, agene, agent, agito, agnon, agone, ainee, ainge, aiton, aneto, angei, angin, angio, angon, anigo, anine, anino, anion, annee, anong, atene, ating, ation, atone, atong, atoni, eagon, eaten, eatin, egion, egnot, egton, eigen, eigon, einat, einen, einon, enate, ennea, ennie, ennio, ennog, enone, enten, entia, entin, etage, etang, etian, gaint, gaite, ganne, ganoe, ganon, gante, geant, genea, genet, genin, genoa, genon, gente, getae, getin, geton, giano, giant, gieen, gnant, goian, gonen, gonia, gonin, gonne, gotan, gotee, goten, ianto, ieong, igene, ignat, inane, inano, ingen, ingot, intan, intoe, itoen, nagin, naing, naito, nanto, natin, natio, neang, neato, neeti, negai, negin, negot, neige, ngaio, ngati, ngoni, ngota, niane, niang, niete, nieto, nigon, ninoa, niota, niten, niton, nogai, nogan, nogat, noite, nonia, noten, notin, oaten, oeiag, onate, onega, oning, onnie, otani, otegi, taeng, tagen, taing, tanen, tange, tangi, tango, tanne, tanni, tanno, tanon, teano, tegea, teian, teign, teneo, tenga, tenge, tengi, tengo, tenia, tenno, tenon, teong, tiang, tiano, tiene, tieng, tieon, tigon, tinag, tinea, tinga, tinge, tingo, tioga, tiong, toein, togan, togni, toine, toing, tonen, tonga, tonin, tonna, tonne.
4 letter words made from GENEATION:aeon, agio, agni, agno, anio, ante, anti, eang, eega, eeto, egen, egin, egna, egoi, eien, engi, ento, eoan, eteo, etna, gaen, gain, gaio, gait, gaon, gate, gati, gato, gean, gene, gent, geta, geto, gien, gion, gnat, goan, goat, goit, gona, gone, gonn, goti, iago, igno, igoe, igon, inga, inge, inoa, iong, iota, iten, itno, iton, nagi, nano, nato, neat, nega, nego, nein, neon, ngae, ngee, nget, ngoi, ngon, nian, nige, nina, nine, ning, nito, noen, nona, none, nong, note, oate, oena, oeta, ogae, ogan, ogea, ogie, ogin, oita, onen, onge, onne, onni, taee, taei, taig, tang, taon, tean, teen, tian, tiao, tine, ting, tion, toea, toei, toga, toge, togi, tone.
3 letter words made from GENEATION:age, ago, ain, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, eeg, ego, ene, ent, eon, eta, gat, gee, gen, get, gin, goa, iga, ige, inn, ion, nag, nan, nee, neo, net, nig, nit, nne, nog, not, oat, one, tag, tai, tan, tao, tea, tee, teg, ten, tia, tie, tin, toe, tog, ton.