What is the correct spelling for GENERED?
This word (Genered) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GENERED
- geared Most of the operations were performed by robot mechanisms and the manual operations, geared to the slower reflexes of the Gerns, were easily mastered.
- gender Murray himself once taught, that, "Pronouns must always agree with their antecedents, and the nouns for which they stand, in gender, number, and person;" and he departed from a true and important principle of syntax, when he altered his rule to its present form.
- general Now you may speak, General.
- generate Certain professions generate distinctive castes of feature, as, for instance, the Army and the Church.
- generic I have also suggested what the principal organs and characters are, in the Insecta, which would appear to be more peculiarly sensitive to the action of local influences; and I have then diverged to the question of topographical distribution, in connection with the geological changes on the earth's surface; and, lastly, to some practical hints arising out of a proper interpretation of the generic theory.
- genet Genet paid no attention to this, but kept on enlisting men and fitting out cruisers in American waters.
- genre Du Genre Epistolaire.
- gentry So it was a fine berrin', with the carriages of all the neighbouring gentry sent down to follow, and a most impressive service, which, read impressively by the rector, who had driven over from King's Hampton, sounded almost blasphemous to Hartley Salis, who had the misfortune to know the character of the deceased by heart.
- greed But no Princes go about nowadays rescuing fair damsels from the Ogre Greed.
- Garnered Autumn is gone: alas, how long ago The grapes were plucked, and garnered was the grain!
- Genera The ancients, indeed, did not ask why nature submits to laws, but why it is ordered according to genera.
- Generated Since every part of his initiative with European cabinets failed, Seward very skilfully dispatches all the minor affairs with Europe-affairs generated by various maritime and international complications.
- Gored It was inevitable, however, that there should be a remnant of the party that would never vote for Greeley-the man who above all others had gored them most savagely in the fights of a quarter of a century.
- cornered They could fight like demons, and when cornered they could destroy themselves, but they could never be taken alive and enslaved.
- generates At once the effect and cause of civilization, it avails itself of the grand spring of the human mind, self-love, in order to purify and ennoble it; to substitute for pride and all those egotistical or offensive feelings which it generates, benevolence, with all the amiable and generous sentiments, which it inspires.
- genres Advocacy groups exist in a wide variety of genres based upon their most pronounced activities.