What is the correct spelling for GENEREIC?
This word (Genereic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GENEREIC
- general It was getting dark when Hunter reached home and found his wife waiting for him in the general living room.
- generic The term trap, therefore, has no scientific precision, although it is sometimes very convenient as a kind of broad generic term to include a large number of rocks.
- genetic Hence no general genetic relation exists among lines now living; only those that are nearly related and have reached approximately equal stages of organization may be regarded as branches of the same phylogenetic stock.
- genre Such a Comedy the Greeks did produce, but at a date fifty or sixty years subsequent to Aristophanes' day, and recognized by themselves as belonging to an entirely different genre.
- Genera Mr. Wallace, the great apostle of evolution, opposes Darwin, and will have none of his views on the descent of man; and Professor Huxley himself says that, while the resemblance of structure is such that if any "process of physical causation can be discovered by which the genera and families of ordinary animals have been produced, the process of causation is amply sufficient to account for the origin of man," still he admits that the gulf is vast between civilized man and brutes, and he is certain that "whether from them or not, man is assuredly not of them."