What is the correct spelling for GENEROUD?
This word (Generoud) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GENEROUD
- gender She was a credit to her gender She put me through some changes, Lord Sort of like a Waring blender – Poor Poor Pitiful Me by Warren Zevon
- general y esta mi bala no es lateral va directita hacia tu cara mi general – Sangre, Sudor Y Esfuerzo by Tribu Mala
- generate fear and doubt you a generate that a somethin you fi put asunder life goes on and you got no time to wait – Rage And Anger by gentleman
- generator Kick start the golden generator sweet talk but don't intimidate her – Can't Stop by red hot chili peppers
- generous I should no more dream of his being angry with me for thinking he made me for great and glad things, and was altogether generous towards me, than I could imagine my father angry with me for wishing to be as wise and as good as he is, when I know it is wise and good he most wants me to be."
- genet He was disguised as a peasant, and carried a suit of clothes similar in cut and fashion to those worn by Genet.
- gentry I was away with the gentry, and save for a lady I couldn't have been back now.
- negroid He experienced afresh the nausea of those meals among the roomers, the bulging haunches of the negroid waitress colliding with his shoulders as she worked round and served the rows and rows of oval dishes dripping with soggy, impossible provender.
- nereid Beauteous was she seen Beneath her midway West of South; And sister was her quivered green To sapphire of the Nereid eyes On sea when sun is breeze; she winked As they, and waved, heaved waterwise Her flood of leaves and grasses linked: A myriad lustrous butterflies A moment in the fluttering sheen; Becapped with the slate air that throws The reindeer's antlers black between Low-frowning and wide-fallen snows, A minute after; hooded, stoled To suit a graveside Season's dirge.
- Gentoo But on arriving there we found that the treacherous Moor had pursued his march towards the town and when we at last overtook him, late in the evening, we found him with his headquarters established in a house belonging to the Gentoo merchant Omichund, which house lay actually within the Morattoe ditch, and was therefore included in the territories of Calcutta.
- Jeered Ellen, hearing the noise, went up, but, as might have been expected, the boys only jeered at her, and paid no attention to what she said.