What is the correct spelling for GENOUROUS?
This word (Genourous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GENOUROUS
- congruous Somehow the legend seemed quite congruous; if a special revelation ever came from the Divine to the human, what place could be more appropriate for its happening than this-the undefiled heart of the everlasting hills, where the hand of man had as yet wrought no desecration?
- generously The king very generously did this, but then he begged Tirant, as a brother in arms, to give the queen to him for his wife.
- glorious If we have the good fortune to meet them, the business will be glorious for the country.
- onerous The duties of hostess at a dinner-party are not onerous; but they demand tact and good breeding, grace of bearing, and self-possession in no ordinary degree.
- penurious "Confound your penurious soul," growled Mr. Taylor, after a long silence, "I've a notion to climb into that bed anyhow.
- sonorous One long moment Wingenund stood facing his foe, and then over the multitude and through the valley rolled his sonorous voice: "Deathwind dies at dawn!"
- being even
- dis inclination
- har de har
- hast egg on one's face
- hot wire
- is within one's control