What is the correct spelling for GENST?
This word (Genst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GENST
- gent I'll play the gent We will call it time well spent. – Take Off Your Colors by you me at six
- ghent The town of Ghent, meanwhile, trembled for a like destiny.
- gist It was just this uproar which seemed to arouse Golushkin to enthusiasm; the real gist of the matter seemed to consist in this, for him.
- guest Why, the very fact of your coming here, not as my guest but as my husband's, 'on business!
- gust They had been quietly sleeping for some time when Elsie was wakened by a sudden gust of wind that swept round the house, rattling doors and windows; then followed the roll and crash of thunder, peal on peal, accompanied with vivid flashes of lightning.
- jest They was all here with their mother jest after the house was finished.
- kent I had never taken any considerable interest in such matters, yet now that I saw these people in gaol, and heard their stories, I realized that what the squire and vicar of the parish where I had seen such a strange sight in the county of Kent had predicted had come to pass.
- nest You may look for the nest, as you have good eyes.