What is the correct spelling for GENTC?
This word (Gentc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GENTC
- genet But the male genet neither ran nor fought.
- genetic Phylogenesis is the supposed development of a species in the course of geological time and by the intervention of long series of species, each in its time distinct and composed of individuals each going regularly through a genetic circle of its own.
- gent Was I to go to contradict a gent and tell him he wasn't when he said as how he was?
- gentle There was nothing in it that could interest me in the least, but it was just a gentle hurry up.
- gently "I cannot promise now," she said gently , and kissed him.
- gentry But she felt that Jan's countenance and his "ways" justified her first belief that he was "gentry born."
- ghent To restore quiet to Ghent Charles V. had undertaken a troublesome and dangerous journey through an enemy's country.
- kent Ye're better kent for a guid sang than for settin' socks."
- Gentoo There is a certain time prescribed by the Gentoo law, during which her family and friends exert their utmost influence in order to dissuade her from burning; and if she persist in her resolution to the end of that period, it is not lawful to use any more persuasions with her, to abandon it. If she should alter her purpose after that period, she would be punished with the loss of all castes, and live in a state of the most complete misery and contempt.
- gents Without water the hosses got weak, and you gents got pretty badly scared, Lowrie said.