What is the correct spelling for GENTER?
This word (Genter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GENTER
- canter The small ragged boy watched their departure with a derisive grin, and set off at a brisk canter down to the shore, jingling some silver coin in his pocket with relish as he went.
- center He came into the center of utter confusion.
- enter We dared not enter the real forest with that wild-fire back of us.
- gander The voice of the goose is trumpet-like, and clanking; and once saved the Capitol at Rome, as grave historians assert: the hiss also of the gander is formidable and full of menace, and' protective of his young.
- gender They think should be he thinks, he being the proper pronoun to employ when the gender is not indicated.