What is the correct spelling for GEOLICAL?
This word (Geolical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GEOLICAL
- clerical Mac-Mahon would have welcomed a return of the monarchy at the end of his term of office, but he intended to remain faithful to the constitution, however much he might strain it or interpret it under the advice of his Clerical managers, and though he might have been willing to use troops to enforce his wishes.
- colic He rolled the hand over and over on his lap, as if it had been somebody's baby; and a baby with the colic .
- comical This comical life she leads, what is it but a pursuit of shadows?
- conical The central shaft is circular, and, I believe, of masonry; but it is surrounded at short intervals by wooden balconies, and the roof is of a concave conical shape, like a mandarin's hat.
- cyclical The functions of the earth - giving life to the plants and animals, regulating the rainwater, purifying waste and returning it to the soil - may be said to form the main artery of Nature's cyclical function.
- gaelic It was destined to destroy for all practical purposes the Gaelic language which till then had been in common use in all parts of Ireland.
- gallic Yet, nevertheless, he had been compelled to ask the latter to hold himself in readiness to come to his uncle's assistance with his Gallic legions in the territory bordering on the Danube.
- garlic Olive oil and garlic , coffee, squids, mussels, saffron, mackerel, heat.
- geologic Not merely is man a social being, but all the prehuman ancestors of men, for ages upon geologic ages, have been social beings; they have lived in groups, and their survival has depended upon their success in fitting themselves snugly into group relationships.
- geological And, indeed, a knowledge of the chief rock-forming minerals, which are few in number, is all that is absolutely requisite for geological purposes.
- geologically This stage ended but yesterday, geologically speaking, and to it is due much of the grandeur of the region.
- glacial Such material forms glacial soil.
- global It demands the participation of all those who rely on oil from the Middle East and who are concerned with global peace and stability.
- glottal The voice was a deep pulsing rumble, like the tone of the biggest pipes of an organ, and filled with a variety of glottal wheezings and windy overtones.
- helical I think he slipped up when he commented on that helical what's-it, then covered his slip by pretending he'd only leafed through the texts and picked up a bit here and there.
- local So it most frequently happened that Kali ate a "piece" of the local king and the local king a "piece" of Kali, after which the relations were of the most friendly character.
- logical He wondered a little also if he was angry with Venables; on the whole, it hardly seemed logical enough to be worth while.
236 words made from the letters GEOLICAL
3 letter words made from GEOLICAL:ace, aec, age, ago, ail, ale, ali, all, ceo, cia, cio, cli, cog, col, ecg, ego, ell, gal, gca, gel, goa, ice, iga, ige, ill, ilo, lac, lag, lao, lea, leg, lei, leo, lie, log, oca, oil, ola.
5 letter words made from GEOLICAL:acoel, aello, agile, aglio, aigle, aille, algeo, algic, algol, allco, alleg, allio, cagle, celal, cello, ceoil, ciega, ciego, cielo, cilag, cilea, cleal, coale, coeli, cogie, coila, coile, coill, coleg, colie, colli, ecall, eclog, egill, egoic, egoli, elaio, ellac, eolic, galie, galle, galli, gaoli, gelao, gelco, gella, gelli, gello, gilla, gille, gillo, glace, glial, glico, gloea, golia, golic, golla, golle, ileal, lalic, leali, legal, legco, legia, legio, lelio, liceo, liegl, ligao, lilac, llega, lliga, local, locle, logia, logic, logie, oeiag, oelig.
6 letter words made from GEOLICAL:aeolic, agolli, aiello, alleco, allice, caille, cellia, cigale, cogill, collge, collie, gaelic, gallic, gallie, gallio, gialle, giallo, giella, giolla, glalie, glocal, goalie, gollia, ilegal, laglio, laigle, locale, logica, ocilla.
4 letter words made from GEOLICAL:agio, aleo, aloe, aoli, cage, cali, call, cego, cell, ciao, cleg, clio, clog, coal, coil, cola, cole, egco, egli, egoi, elia, elio, elli, gael, gaio, gale, gall, gaol, geci, gell, gelo, giel, gila, gill, gilo, glia, goal, goil, gole, iago, ical, icao, igel, igoe, ileo, ilgo, lace, lagi, lago, laic, laie, lail, leal, leao, lecg, lega, legi, leil, leio, lelo, lgoc, liao, liel, lilo, liol, llao, loei, loga, loge, ocal, oeil, oell, ogae, ogea, ogie, ogle, olai, olea, olic, olie, olig, olla.
7 letter words made from GEOLICAL:cellaig, collage, colleag, galileo, gallice, gallico, logical.