What is the correct spelling for GEOREOUS?
This word (Georeous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GEOREOUS
- am carried
- am distinguished from
- at one's feet
- being careless
- being casualty
- being damp
- being even
- cores Peel the apples, carefully remove the cores, leaving the apples whole; place them in the syrup, and simmer until perfectly tender, but not broken.
- decorous "My friend here is the victim of a curious annoyance;" and he stated the case in language so sympathetic and decorous as to restore some small shreds of the colonel's self-respect.
- generous To give himself more air he pulled down the too generous supply of bed clothes, and in imagination he followed the cart.
- Georges But he appeared unduly often in the lives of a score of super-women-Madame Jumel, Elizabeth Paterson, Madamoiselle Georges, Countess Potocka, and the rest-and his name is more often seen in all history, written since 1790, than that of any other man.
- glorious If you knew the glorious relief it is to me!"
- gores You girls have got us penned in here where we can't get away, but if you're going to talk about bias ruffling and side gores, I shall jump out the window!
- gorgeous The attraction of a gorgeous spectacle superseded that afforded by the works of the older dramatists; and dancers like Bathyllus soon obtained the place in popular favour which had been enjoyed by the 'grave Aesopus and the accomplished Roscius.
- Greys The British trumpets rang out the charge, and the Scots Greys and Inniskillings, who formed the first line of the Heavy Brigade, dashed at the enemy.
- gross Small boxes bought by the gross are not dear.
- grouse If you want to grouse, grouse away.
- grows It grows dusk before half-past four on a dull winter's day, and by five is almost, if not quite, dark.
- gurus The caste employ Brahmans for their marriage and other ceremonies, and will not take food from any caste except Brahmans and their Bairagi gurus or spiritual preceptors.
- hot wire