What is the correct spelling for GEREROUS?
This word (Gererous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GEREROUS
- generous You have been far more generous to me than I deserve.
- greens The tide was nearly at full, and the estuary looked like a mighty harbour for great ships; but in six hours it would be reduced to a narrow stream winding through mud flats of marvellous ochres, greens, and pinks.
- gregarious The other beavers drive him away because all gregarious animals and birds have a strong fear and dislike of any irregularity in their kind.
- grievous The way you spend money is grievous to me, Benjamin, positively grievous!
- gross But the moral sense seems extinct-the very idea of anything beyond gross earthly advantages never occurs to them.
- grouse These inland regions afford an abundance of the white grouse, which may be called the national bird of Norway, where it so much abounds.
- Recross If we have to recross the river as we came, on the stumps of that old bridge, we had best keep a little day-light with us, I think.
- gurus They had developed an informal hit list of machines, most of which belonged to high-level computer security gurus.
- greets And what greets him here?
- grows Through it all he grows stout and strong, and seems happy enough.
- groups The parties did not usually exceed six or eight in number, so that there was no necessity for breaking up into groups.
- gyros The gyros are leaning her out over the sea.
- Greeks Here is a natural law of healing suggested, which, if noted among the Greeks and Indians, would have been adopted instantly as a method of dealing with extreme cold and exhaustion, or with poisoning resulting in paralysis of the muscles.
- Greys It has been arranged that I am to lunch with the squire in his own room, but to have dinner with the rest at a little table which I share with the Greys.
- abstract principles
- am carried
- am carried along
- being case
- being casualty
- being dressed in
- being even
- crystal ball it
- crystal gazings
- fires upon
- go getting
- goal oriented
- har de har
- hath one way
- have the wherewithal
- having visitors