What is the correct spelling for GERKINS?
This word (Gerkins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GERKINS
- gherkin Anchovy and gherkin , cut into small diamonds, may be placed between.
- jerkin Jean took the offending novel back home with him, hidden under his jerkin ; but Beverley's note lay upon Alice's heart, a sweet comfort and a crushing weight, when an hour later Hamilton sent for her and she was taken before him.
- jerkiness Yet this artistic conversion was immediately acceptable since the spectator received a simplified impression and his attention was not distracted by the inevitable jerkiness of the limbs of the men and the beasts.
- jerking "That's where she comes in," said Mr. Basnett, jerking his head in Mary's direction.
- Germans No one was quite sure where the Germans were and in what force.
- Grains "Fifteen grains," he repeated, like a man talking in his sleep-"fifteen grains!"
- Jenkins "Up, Jenkins ," was Peckover's facetious salutation and mode of attracting his attention.
- Perkins She came wandering out to the porch at eleven o'clock, the old, smiling, apologetic Cherry, with her skin dewy from a bath, and her corn-coloured hair freshly brushed, and her linen gown as pink as the Perkins rose that was blooming over her head.
- grins The crowd silent grins The transmission begins – Trackside Hoax by fu manchu
- gherkins Apart from the eternal and loathsome gherkins , of which no mention was made, it asserted that we received fish twice a week!
- jerkins Each man wore one of the recently issued jerkins , a sleeveless and shapeless coat of rough-tanned sheepskin such as was probably worn, in centuries past, by the English bowmen.
- garcons They were already in the hall, where they were encountered by one of the garcons of the establishment, whose scruples about introducing them to the private rooms of the gentleman and lady staying there were hushed with a sovereign.
- Georgians Merthyr had now and then written of a Miss Belloni; but he had seemed to refer to a sort of child, and Georgians had looked on her as another Italian pensioner.
185 words made from the letters GERKINS
4 letter words made from GERKINS:egin, egis, egri, eisk, ekgs, ekin, eksi, engi, enik, enki, eris, erni, ernk, eski, geki, genk, gens, gerk, gien, gnsr, grin, gris, iken, iker, inge, ings, inks, irek, irks, kegs, kein, keng, kern, kine, king, kirn, knie, krig, krin, nige, nike, reik, rein, reki, reni, renk, riek, ries, rike, ring, rink, rise, risk, segi, seik, sein, seki, sieg, siek, sign, sine, sing, sink, sire, skeg, skei, sker, skin.
3 letter words made from GERKINS:ekg, erg, ern, esr, gen, gin, gsr, ies, ige, ike, ink, ire, irk, irs, keg, ken, kin, nig, res, rig, sen, sin, sir, ski.
5 letter words made from GERKINS:ekins, enigk, ergin, eriks, ering, erins, erkin, ersin, eskin, genis, genki, genri, gerin, gersi, giers, giner, gines, ginks, giren, girns, grein, greis, gries, grike, grine, grins, inger, irken, isger, isneg, isner, keirn, keirs, kenis, keris, kerns, kesri, kiers, kigen, kiger, kiner, kines, kings, kirns, kiser, knies, kreis, krens, krieg, kries, krige, kring, krise, negri, nekir, nerks, neski, niger, regni, reign, reiks, reing, reink, reins, renig, rensi, resin, rieng, riken, rinek, rines, ringe, rings, rinke, rinks, rinse, risen, segni, seing, sengi, senki, serin, sgeir, sinek, siner, singe, sirek, siren, skein, skien, skier, snerk, sring.