What is the correct spelling for GERMAN?
This word (German) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GERMAN
- german The German hesitated, and said: "You will shoot me if I fetch it."
- germane I am not a Catholic, and have never been, but during a stay of seven years in Catholic countries and among Catholic relatives, I discovered that the difference between Catholic and Protestant tenets is either none at all, or else wholly superficial, and that the division which once occurred was merely political or else concerned with theological problems not fundamentally germane to the religion itself.
- germany You haven't studied in France or Germany ?
- herman "Why, mother," said Herman warmly, "you thought so too.
- merman But if Merman expected to call out Grampus again, he was mistaken.
- Germans Dec 19. I am trying to take an interest in Germany and the Germans for your sake, but, as I told you before, Germany is a place I know little or nothing about.
85 words made from the letters GERMAN
3 letter words made from GERMAN:age, ane, are, arm, ear, emg, era, erg, ern, gar, gem, gen, mag, man, mar, meg, men, nag, nmr, rag, ram, rem, rna.
5 letter words made from GERMAN:agner, agren, amgen, anger, angre, enarm, ergma, gamer, ganem, geman, genma, graem, grean, maeng, mager, magne, maner, mange, marge, menga, meran, merga, nager, namer, negar, negra, neram, nerma, ngarm, ragen, range, reang, regna, renga.
4 letter words made from GERMAN:amen, anem, eang, earn, egna, gaen, game, gean, gear, germ, gram, gran, maen, mane, mare, mean, mrna, name, near, nega, negm, nemr, ngae, nrem, rage, ramn, ream, rega.