What is the correct spelling for GERNEROUS?
This word (Gernerous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GERNEROUS
- generously If the public can be aroused by newspaper publicity, funds will be subscribed generously.
- genius I am twenty-eight, and there are no signs of genius yet.
- genus This is true enough, but once again it means only that there are further specific differences within the genus.
- onerous It was a delicate and an onerous task, fraught with temptations from without and from within.
- Genera Both of these genera are entirely absent from America, and they have possibly travelled to Europe together.