What is the correct spelling for GETES?
This word (Getes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GETES
- gates I was pushed through the iron gates.
- guts Maybe, but I hated his guts then, and I do now.
- jets Her dress seemed dark and simple, and on a chair under one of the gas-jets lay a jacket edged with cheap fur and a small travelling-bag.
- Genes It's transmitted through genes, which are dominant, cumulative, and self-multiplying by interaction.
- gets If not, it is sold, and the merchant gets his money.
- fetes Anne, as usual, took her part in the summer activities of the village; she and Alix put on their white gowns and wide hats, and duly descended to strawberry fetes and church fairs and concerts, and duly laughed disarmingly when old friends expressed their pleasant suspicions of Cherry.
- GITS "'Fore the woman gits back.
- GEES Good gees and grys.
- COTES Hunting, dove cotes, and carp pools provided fresh meat.
- GEODES While geodes grow from the outside inwards, concretions grow outwards from the center.
- KITES "I did not expect," he said to Nell, "that kites could fly such a distance.
- METES According to a survey made in March 1742, the site was a rectangle, 40 poles long by 24 poles wide, described in metes and bounds starting from a post on the west side of "Court House Spring Branch".