What is the correct spelling for GETST?
This word (Getst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GETST
- detest She was put to the test Those that she loved She had learned to detest – She Just Wept by starsailor
- digest But I won't take them, They won't digest, It keeps repeating, And they won't give my ears a rest. – Static by headstart
- egotist I hastened to repair my negligence, and wrote her a most penitent letter half in earnest, half in jest, accusing, myself of the darkest crimes towards my faithful little sister, protesting that she was a thousand times too kind to me a petrified egotist whose very heart had been turned to stone, among skeletons and anatomical preparations.
- gates And deepens on and up! the gates Roll back, and far within For me the Heavenly Bridegroom waits, To make me pure of sin. – St. Agnes' Eve by alfred, lord tennyson
- ghost To see thou shalt not boast. The eclipse of Nature spreads my pall,-- The majesty of Darkness shall Receive my parting ghost! – Last Man, The by Thomas Campbell
- greatest Next to the care of the little boys, flowers were Ella's greatest delight.
- grist The morning mail was in-the day's biggest grist, deluge of it, a flood.
- guest "Mr. Delamayn," he said, "you were invited here in the character of a gentleman, and you are a guest in a lady's house."
- gust "Unless you spell it O-r-gust," whispered Jean, in an aside which made Polly choke over her glass of water.
- guts I imagine I can breathe water for the same reason I can still live after a heat beam burned my guts out, but I don't know what that reason is.