What is the correct spelling for GETTEN?
This word (Getten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GETTEN
- batten So home, and supped with Sir W. Pen, where Sir W. Batten and Captn.
- beaten But we were determined not to be beaten .
- bitten By Jove, I'm bitten all over!
- cotton For instance, cotton goods are the same price.
- eaten She hasn't eaten anything since yesterday.
- fatten He would raise so much to keep from being hungry, he would grow so many roots, and so much cabbage for winter, he would tend enough corn for a team and to fatten pork; right there he stopped and went fishing, while the flask was in evidence on the pantry shelf only two days.
- garden One morning I saw him come out of the garden , and I knew instantly that he had more trouble ahead.
- getting No sense in getting on a high horse.
- gluten To show the framework, the gluten baked in the flour lessons should be used.
- gutter The men had got up out of the trench, and they were going to take up one of the iron pipes that lay in the gutter .
- jetting Silence and fragrance always, in the background of all we did; and outlining itself upon the stillness, the little melody, jetting out like a fountain of silver sound.
- keaton Father of the Bride Part II is a 1995 American comedy film starring Steve Martin, Diane Keaton and Martin Short.
- kitten There had better be a kitten .
- mitten To Mr. Rogers Clemens wrote, "Possibly the book may not sell, but that is nothing-it was mitten for love."
- rotten The play was rotten , but the cat was there!
- Gotten Nona inquired when she felt that she had gotten her voice under control.
- Gutted For the engine filled up so much of the thoroughfare that the men could neither climb over nor round it, but were forced to enter the town by a circuitous route and find, to their chagrin, Mr. Tippett's premises completely gutted.
- Gutting After gutting and cleaning, boil them gently, and serve with butter and fennel, or gooseberry sauce.
- Jetted She appeared clad in a thin slip of transparent and jetted gauze.
- Geffen 2005–06: The Breakthrough and Reflections – A Retrospective Geffen Records released Bliges seventh studio album, The Breakthrough on December 20, 2005.
- getty Then she ran across the deck to Captain Getty .