What is the correct spelling for GETTI?
This word (Getti) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GETTI
- gait Then, heralded by an obsequious guard, came a great man, proconsular in mien and gait.
- gate Mr. Molesworth opened the gate and held out a hand for the case.
- gatt Christian Kohlund as Lepidus, Caesars best supporter in the Senate who allied with Mark Antony after his murder David Foxxe as Pothinus, regent of King Ptolemy XIII Anna Cachia as Atilia, wife of Cato and mother of Marcus Cato Christopher Ettridge as Apollonius Molon, Greek philosopher and teacher Colin Maher as Casca, Senator who was actually the first man to stab Caesar Brendan Hooper as Bibulus, son in-law to Cato who fought against Caesar in the war John Suda as Tillius, Senator and assassin of Caesar Chris Gatt as Ligarius, Senator and conspirator Clive Merrison as Catullus Denys Hawthorne as Spurinna, soothsayer who warned Caesar of the Ides of March
- Ged The crest badge suitable for members of Clan Ged is derived from the arms of Ged of that Ilk, which is recorded in the Lyon Register.
- Etta "I suspect that the violet is innocent of any desire to enter into competition," said Etta.
- Bettie Aunt Bettie, as all the school-girls called her, was a farmer's wife, who supplied the school with eggs, butter, and cheese, and during the summer with fresh vegetables and berries.
- CATT At the annual convention at Blair in October, 1900, Mrs. Catt, now national president, was present.