What is the correct spelling for GETTN?
This word (Gettn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GETTN
- cotton Is, eat no meat that's boughten: `But tear up every I, O, U, And plant all corn and swear for true To quit a-raisin' cotton!' – Jones's Porvate Argyment by Sidney Lanier
- gent You was oncommon fond of that gent as disappeared at the Court, warn't you, sir?
- get I shall get her for you.
- getting "You are getting too old for that sort of thing now, little girl," he said.
- ghetto He wrote "The New Ghetto " two years before "The Jewish State" appeared.
- jetting Jetting, the Dartmouth representative, was slow about starting, but still he was a runner.
- jetty Off a little jetty some lads are fishing.