What is the correct spelling for GETTOS?
This word (Gettos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GETTOS
- gates I should be knocking on the door of the pearly gates why keep a poor man alive in a job he hates – Put Me On Top by Aimee Mann
- ghetto I was born... coming up from the ghetto Where the OG's never let go – Ghetto by Snoop Dogg
- guts I kinda made you a little famous, Always spilling my guts, Explainin' to these people, Who think I'm nuts. – A Star Is Born by tlc
- jets There are men here and there who think that the day when they pass down a crowded aisle with Her is the great one, other great days are all as gas-jets to the sun.
- Jetties But all voyages come to an end, either at the shore or at the bottom of the sea, and at length the dinghy passed between the stone jetties of the harbour.