What is the correct spelling for GEYS?
This word (Geys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GEYS
- am dressed in
- am economical
- am economical with
- am loath
- am lofty
- are image of
- being a source of strength
- being after
- being casualty
- Gays Did you know that the Gays are in Europe?
- GEES Under two and a half gees, the man in the suit was having a hard time, even with power assisted controls.
- Gels But never you mind, doctor; gels always will be gels and listen to chaps like Squire Tom.
- Gems A printed list of the gems and treasures generally which are gathered here would prove of great interest.
- gens In the middle of a dense mass of moving rabble, shouting, yelling, and screaming, with all their might, were two gens d'armes with a prisoner between them.
- gets It is all the wages she gets.
- Greys She radiated vitality, the richness and abundance of high summer; she suggested a darkly gorgeous peacock-butterfly, and in the delicate radiance of the spring woods, she seemed out of key with their slender elegance of leaf and spray the soft reticence of their faint greens and greys.
- gun people
- guys One of those classical guys you learn about in college, isn't he?
- Keys I'll give 'em the keys if they ask me for 'em!