What is the correct spelling for GF?
This word (Gf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GF
- a lot of
- AF 7. Af-fect', to pretend.
- BF On surmounting the saddle over which the road from the valley of Kwihara leads to Tabora, the plain on which the Arab settlement is situated lay before us, one expanse of dun pasture land, stretching from the base bf the hill on our left as far as the banks of the northern Gombe, which a few miles beyond Tabora heave into purple-coloured hills and blue cones.
- CF In regard to the name cf.
- F Kind regards to all-F. A. Cook.
- FF 127, 200, 202-3 ff.
- G Ye can haave whativer benefit ov th' doubt there is, Jamie, but jist th' same any oul throllop can be a father, but by G- it takes a rale wuman t' be th' mother ov a rale maan!
- ga C. Jones, of Savannah, Ga.
- gd Miss Murray, a Unionist, in her Commercial Relations between England and Ireland tells the story in part: Coals again had hitherto been exported from Great Britain at a duty of gd.
- ge En Marge et quelques Pages.
- gi Yes, yes, I-I plead guilty of keeping her in ignorance of what she should have known, but you see, Your Honor, my little gi-" "Order!
- GK As P. Smith remarks, in his article Mensura, in D. Gk.
- gm On the other hand Delf showed that when 0.5 gm.
- go Your talk doesn't go.
- GR He appears on the scene four hours afterwards, when complete coma and collapse has set in, makes two injections of gr.
- GS It seems to be two Gs and two Ws intertwined.
- GT Zircon held a hand to his head in a sign of chagrin that he had forgotten, then he wrote, "Hw we gt clos?"
- gu Gu-mik'-i is a dark grain.
- hf Cloth, $3; leather, $3.50; hf.
- If Will you reward me if I recover it?
- Of "I intend to get to the bottom of this affair tonight," he said.
- PF You signed for your parcels and paid 5 Pf.
- rf This is to prevent the oscillator from exciting lateral rf resonances.
- SF The invention was a success, the device being, indeed, similar to that of the modern district messenger box; but it was soon noticed that, in spite of the regularity of the report, "Sf" could not be raised even if a train message were sent immediately after.