What is the correct spelling for GFIVE?
This word (Gfive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GFIVE
- fife Strike up the cymbal, drum and fife! One of us is the President's future wife! – Who Is the Lucky Girl to Be? by Unknown Author
- five No use gettin' me a nine to five 'Cause either way you look at it I'm breakin' my back to be alive It goes something like that – I'd Rather Be Dead by ESHAM
- fiver I'll be ready any time; and perhaps, sir, as the business is partickler, it'll be worth more than a fiver , who knows?
- give Oh, such a life as he resolved to live, When he had learned it, When he had gathered all books had to give! Sooner, he spurned it. – A Grammarian's Funeral by Robert Browning
- given O'er the faint cold starlight of heaven Is thrown, So your voice most tender To the strings without soul had then given – To Jane by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- giver Hard time giver Im a shark in the water You just Long John Silver I got a girl – 9mm by david banner
- jive She got plenty of rhythm, got plenty of jive And when we dance it really comes alive – Be-Bop Baby by Ricky Nelson
- Gave And how what her dreaming gave Earned slander, ingratitude, From self-same dolt and knave; Aye, and worse wrong than these. – Against Unworthy Praise by William Butler Yeats
- Gives Who has, and gives Those qualities upon which friendship lives. – Portrait of a Lady by Thomas Stearns Eliot