What is the correct spelling for GFLAT?
This word (Gflat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GFLAT
- afloat By these means she was kept afloat till other boats came to their assistance.
- cleat Boyd succeeded in keeping his footing and eventually fought his way to a backing of crated machinery, where he stooped and ripped a cleat loose; then, laying about him with this weapon, he cleared a space.
- felt I felt sure you could never stand her!"
- flat She wanted rooms; she wanted a flat?
- fleet There can be little doubt but the enemy's fleet are still at sea.
- flirt He was a shocking flirt.
- flit But even the memory of the song died in him while he watched her dance, and saw the lights and shadows flit across the smooth shoulders; and when he saw the hands of Wilbur about her, a red rage came up in him.
- float So he took the needle off from the float, and put it upon the paper.
- flout You flout me, and make terms with me!
- flute He held the traditional flute before his mouth.
- galatea The wind sank, the sea became like glass, and the Galatea made but little progress.
- gift "I hope you won't laugh at my brother's gift," said the old lady, turning to Herbert.
- gilt Crown 8vo, cloth extra, gilt, 6s.
- glad Oh, I'm glad he did that!
- glade Was it the glade in which his father had received his death-blow?
- gloat It was not simply a dead body to gloat over.
- glut That was not enough to glut their captors' fury.
- guilt She seems as fully convinced of her guilt as you and I can be.
- Gilda If I had not worked so hard at Gilda I should never have got through that first performance.