What is the correct spelling for GFTED?
This word (Gfted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GFTED
- fated Ne'er had I sought her, and ne'er had she sought me; Fated the love, and the hour, and the meeting.
- gifted Guns fixed it, best not speak about the Likwit we gifted Twenty-four hours and still lifted – Loud & Clear by xzibit
- lifted Where eyes are seldom lifted, And the darkness has not been sifted. – Here Amongst The Many by king crimson
- Gaffed On the third day he gaffed another seal as it floated past on a cake of ice.
- Gated Every day's so caffeinated I wish they were Golden Gated – Save Me, San Francisco by train
- Grated Your vocal chords severed, your lips are mutilated Masticating carved palate as your mouth is grated – Oxidised Razor Masticator by carcass
- Hefted Cade hefted his backpack and waited until Paul had finished that conversation before he said, Hi, Paul.