What is the correct spelling for GHETOOS?
This word (Ghetoos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GHETOOS
- gates Alcoholic finds himself outside the pearly gates I've only got one worry God, a few outstanding slates – The Gates by Beautiful South
- ghetto I'm comin' up, clean the dirty from the ghetto So we can plant some seeds and watch them grow – Monotony by Afu-Ra
- goods Got broke eating Spam and canned goods Locking down on my neighborhoods – Horny Lil' Devil by Ice Cube
- guts open and release them guts Then I release def cuts – Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg
- jets Some said they saw their backs, but I could not say I was fortunate enough to see more than the jets of water which were repeated several times.
- Gaits They put their horses through all the gaits, rackin' and pacin' and lopin', and it looked like it was goin' to be a tie, when all at once the band struck up 'Dixie,' and Sam's horse broke into a gallop.
- Ghettos Take our old cathedral cities and some of your German ones, and, if you demand it, I'll throw their ghettos in.
- Goats But in private she warned Annet very earnestly to look well after the two younger ones, and see to it that they did not risk their necks-a caution seldom given to Island children, who grow up sure-footed as young goats.
- gets But he will pay him, Corinne, when he gets well.
- GITS "'Tain't always the little, petty thievin' sneak gits the things, even if they do git the blame of it.
- GODS Some are like the gods of old, and others again are like-well, like anything you choose to call them.