What is the correct spelling for GHETOS?
This word (Ghetos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GHETOS
- gates "I knew it was either right around the place or else you had taken it on with you when you went to the head-gates and buried it up there somewhere.
- ghetto But it is a significant fact that at this day, after eighteen hundred years of oppression, hardship, and persecution, of the ghetto and the old-clothes trade, the Hebrew race is proverbially exempt from repulsive and contagious disease.
- guts I remember I heard her say that my master complained of a ball of fire in his guts.
- jets For awhile I had pleasanter companions than my own sullen thoughts: a pair of blue-birds kept with me, for two or three miles at least, fluttering and twittering along the fences by my side, with the prettiest sociability-sometimes ahead, sometimes behind-never more than a dozen yards off; their brilliant plumage shot through the twilight like jets of sapphire flame: I felt absurdly sorry when they disappeared at last into the deepening blackness.
- Gaits What four gaits you claim he's got?
- Ghettos Instead of scattering over the country and mingling with the native population, they have been driven to the congested cities and have formed there Little Polands, Little Italies, ghettos, etc.
- Goats While it is chiefly limited to cattle and sheep, it may be transmitted to goats, horses, cats, and certain kinds of game.
- gets 2706. And when a party comes and gets the goods, the balance is marked as 'settled'?
- GITS What if she gits up and gits?
- WHETS Where the old rail-fence Divides the hollow, there the bee-bird whets His bill, and there the elder hedge is thick.
- Gators We hug corners, play blocks like gators With bundles on, serve tre's like waiters – It's On by Beanie Sigel