What is the correct spelling for GHIVEN?
This word (Ghiven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GHIVEN
- gain Our children would gain By having such a nanny in cherry tree lane. – Cherry Tree Lane (Part 1) by Unknown Author
- gin Ayala had not been brought into contact with gin and water.
- give That will give me that much more time to get away.
- given "Every one has given him up.
- giver She spoke with firm decision, and Heron looked with amazement at the giver of this counsel.
- giving And Mac, well and happy, making a man of himself, giving her everything in the world she wanted.
- govern This is confirmed by an inscription on the collar of a soldier who stands near Herod's right hand, and which, I do not doubt, is intended to govern the whole of the terra-cotta work.
- graven I hastily placed the lamps, took the clay in my hand, and feature by feature I brought forth with bitter joy the image that is deeply graven in my heart, believing that thus I might be released from the spell.
- haven I've got to go to market for the eggs, haven 't I?
50 words made from the letters GHIVEN
4 letter words made from GHIVEN:egin, engh, engi, gehn, gehv, ghen, gien, gihe, gihn, give, hing, hive, inge, inhg, nghe, nieh, nige, nigh, nive, vegh, vehn, vein, veng, veni, vien, vihn, vine, ving.
5 letter words made from GHIVEN:ehing, gehin, given, henig, hieng, hinge, neigh, vengi, vieng, vigen, vigne, vinge.
3 letter words made from GHIVEN:gen, gin, hen, hie, hin, hiv, ige, inh, nig, vie.