What is the correct spelling for GHOSTES?
This word (Ghostes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GHOSTES
- gates I will not open the gates again!
- ghost "She is a ghost ," the other said.
- ghostly He came in quietly-even his walk was rather ghostly -and sat down beside her.
- hostess A young lady is sometimes called upon to be a hostess if her mother is dead.
- Gases That the gases expelled from the intestines, received into a bladder ball, and let out under the noses of healthy cattle, have communicated the disease to them, after ten or fifteen days of latent incubation; and that the same gases being mixed with their drink, have also propagated the contagion.
- Castes The castes of the community are filled with jealousy and are mutually antagonistic; each division having rules and ceremonies which make it impossible for communion of interests with others.
- Goats Good milk goats bring good prices and in most instances will cost almost as much as a cow.
- closets It must be mostly closets and piazza.
- ghosts Ghosts enough, indeed, our poor Madelon had seen during these last five minutes; but they were not visible to Graham, who stood sufficiently astonished and alarmed, as she turned abruptly away again, and disappeared through the glass door into the garden.
78 words made from the letters GHOSTES
3 letter words made from GHOSTES:ego, eos, est, get, het, hoe, hog, hot, set, soh, sos, sot, sse, sth, teg, tho, toe, tog, tsh, tss.
5 letter words made from GHOSTES:estos, ethos, gesto, gests, ghest, ghose, ghost, ghote, goeth, gosht, gosse, gotse, hests, hoest, hoses, hosts, segos, seths, shego, shets, shoes, shogs, soths, stosh, toges, toses.
4 letter words made from GHOSTES:geht, geto, gets, goes, goht, goth, hess, hoeg, hoes, hogs, hose, host, othe, oths, seht, sesh, seso, seth, sets, shoe, shot, stoh, tegh, teoh, teso, thge, thog, thse, toge, togs, tosh, toss.