What is the correct spelling for GHOTIC?
This word (Ghotic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GHOTIC
- aortic The left coronary artery (abbreviated LCA) is an artery that arises from the aorta above the left cusp of the aortic valve and feeds blood to the left side of the heart.
- arctic While these were slowly passing away, the musk ox, reindeer, and other arctic species which have survived to our times were retreating northwards from the valleys of the Thames and Seine to their present more arctic haunts.
- attic The apartment was in an attic on the sixth story, and the window, placed at the back of the lane, looked upon another row of houses of a better description, that communicated with one of the great streets of the quartier.
- chaotic This made the encounters chaotic at times.
- colic Wegeler relates that two days before the date fixed for the event the Concerto was not yet finished, and there did not seem much probability of its being ready in time, as Beethoven was suffering much from attacks of colic , to which he was often subject.
- comic James never became comic to her; she never saw him a figure of fun; but she was able to treat him as a human being.
- conic Pascal, the most wonderful mathematical genius of his time, whose work on conic sections, at sixteen, Descartes refused to believe could be produced at that age, is considered to have fixed the French language, as Luther did the German, by his writings.
46 words made from the letters GHOTIC
3 letter words made from GHOTIC:chi, cio, cog, cot, hcg, hog, hot, oct, otc, thc, tho, tic, tog.
4 letter words made from GHOTIC:chig, chit, choi, ghio, goht, goit, goth, goti, higo, hito, hogi, hoti, itch, itoh, oghi, otic, thio, thog, thoi, tihg, toch, toci, togi.
5 letter words made from GHOTIC:chito, choti, citgo, cothi, ghoti, gitch, gotch, gothi, hotic, tochi.