What is the correct spelling for GIB?
This word (Gib) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIB
- bib We must put on the bib- Here, however, there is at least an opportunity of selection.
- fib He would, at any rate, have made the little fib a little more pardonable.
- gab "Sure, 'tis we Irish have the gift o' the gab," he returned apologetically, "but I'll be remembering your advice."
- gb Hugh Binkie Beaumont (1908–1973), British theatre impresario Jack Beaumont (rowing), Rower, Team GB and Henley Rowing Club, 2016 Rio Olympian Jack Beaumont (footballer), Scottish footballer Jean-Baptiste Élie de Beaumont (1798–1874), French geologist Jeanne-Marie Le Prince de Beaumont (1711–1780), French novelist known for the most popular version of the story Beauty and the Beast John Beaumont, 1st Viscount Beaumont (c.
- gi Agave nectar has a relatively high sweetness factor because it is composed of 56% fructose, giving an impact on blood sugar comparable to fructose itself, as measured by its glycemic index (GI).
- gibe Men always treat with derision the woman anxious for matrimony, and gibe equally at the spinster who fails to attain it.
- gig They went in the gig that day.
- gin Gin and bitter lemon?
- glib Falkner, weary of the whole matter, listened to the glib young architect.
- gob If you look on warm sunny days along the edge of some mud puddle you are sure to see a curious steel-blue wasp, with a very thin waist, working away at a lump of mud. She seems to be breathing hard with her body, as she works with her yellow legs, but she finally goes off laden with a gob of mud. This is the Mud-wasp at work, building a strong mud-nest for her family.
- jib It never occurred to the captain that his crew might jib at the thought of undertaking so perilous a course.
- nib Since Saturday I have had my thanks ready at the end of my fingers waiting to slide along to the nib of my pen. Thank you for all your kindness and criticism, which is kindness too-thank you at last.
- rib I was to find out that whenever a Roebuck puts his arm round you, it is invariably to get within your guard and nearer your fifth rib.
- Git They git off a fresh joke on somebody every day.
- Lib 16. - Acosta, lib.
- Gil He resolved, therefore, to send out again Gil Eannes, one of his household, who had been sent the year before, but had returned, like the rest, having discovered nothing.