What is the correct spelling for GIBVE?
This word (Gibve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIBVE
- gibber I have sometimes thought 'the numbers' of the elect have been really fulfilled, and that the rest of us are left to gibber away an existence back into an apehood which we now recognise as our real primitive type.
- gibe Savonarola's influence upon the young Machiavelli must have been slight, for although at one time he wielded immense power over the fortunes of Florence, he only furnished Machiavelli with a subject of a gibe in "The Prince," where he is cited as an example of an unarmed prophet who came to a bad end.
- give I'm goin' to give her to you."
- giver It is not worth while to purchase happy faces, bright smiles, and willing kisses now and then at a cost the giver can scarcely feel?"
- Gave And the sunbeams gave them welcome.
- Gibed Look at them well,' she gibed.
- gibes Heere hung those lyppes that I haue kist, I know not howe oft, where be your gibes now?