What is the correct spelling for GICVE?
This word (Gicve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GICVE
- agave The World Checklist of Selected Plant Families regards Agave angustifolia as an illegitimate synonym for Agave vivipara L.
- cave The whole length of this cave had frequently been a large encampment. But it's just a minor setback; and even the strong sometimes can cave. It's a minor setback; and inside I know that I'm brave. – Minor Setback by Aleksander Denstad With
- clive It's too big a risk, and I know what Clive is!
- cove No doubt they imagined that in that early hour of the morning they had the cove to themselves.
- cv Official English country name: The Republic of Cape Verde Common endonym(s): Official endonym(s): Adjectival(s): Cape Verdean Demonym(s): Cape Verdeans Etymology: Name of Cape Verde ISO country codes: CV, CPV, 132 ISO region codes: See ISO 3166-2:CV Internet country code top-level domain: .
- gage Very seldom does the drawer run to the width of the cabinet, but by removing every drawer and carefully searching for springs or slides many a tiny recess is disclosed, where costly jewels, and perhaps a love-gage, has reposed safely from the sight of unworthy eyes.
- gig He drove one which was his own property, in a light gig , from Ipswich to London, and back again, a distance of 140 miles, in two days.
- kicker And only one thing's done-the kicker .
- Gave Lord, it gave me a turn!"
- Garvey "You oughtn't say things like that," Miss Garvey remonstrated.