What is the correct spelling for GIDENCE?
This word (Gidence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIDENCE
- audience You see, I was doin' my best to work up a little excitement and get Jarvis to forget the audience ; but it wasn't much use.
- cadence A group of twenty-five old women gathered standing at the front of the house swaying to the right, to the left, as they slowly droned in melancholy cadence : You were old, and old people die.
- cadenced Long days be his, and each as lusty-sweet As gracious natures find his song to be; May Age steal on with softly-cadenced feet Falling in music, as for him were meet Whose choicest verse is harsher-toned than he!
- cadenza Again, Beethoven's concertos were so written as to make the solo player merely one of the orchestra, chaining him in bonds only to set him free to deliver the cadenza .
- credence His answers, so full of meekness, he knew would please his followers; they were superstitious and ignorant, and placed a certain credence in his hopeful words.
- dance Will you dance with me, Deirdre?
- dancer It is stated that there is but one weather dancer , but others may join under certain conditions.
- dense It passes on and forces its way through the dense , complaining forest trees.
- dunce The hero of the playing fields becomes the dunce of the office.
- garden Mr. Dainopoulos mentioned it in the garden afterwards.
- gardener The gardener and his wife went back into the house and sat waiting: they did not know for what, but they were too sad at heart to think just then of sleep.
- gens The emperor's ambassadors had offended the pride of the Polish nobles by travelling about the country without leave, and resorting to the infanta; and besides, in some intercepted letters the Polish nation was designated as gens barbara et gens inepta.
- giddiness Everhard's heart throbbed so wildly that he had to lean against the stem of a fir-tree till the first giddiness had passed.
- glance Lenore, at the first opportunity that presented, shot Nash a warning glance which was sincere enough.
- guidance You've got to take the mail safe through to Jennie at Golden Crossing, and you've got to do it without my guidance .
- kidney Gentlemen, you can place a handful of kidney -beans on their backs and not a grain will fall during the fullest speed.
- quince When it is of a candy-height, put the pulp of Quince to it, and let it remain a little while upon the fire, till it boil up one little puff or bubbling, and that it is uniformly mixed with the Sugar; you must stir it well all the while.
- riddance My blessing go with you wherever you are; and now let me have Tommy, that he does not fly at your dancer, to whom I say good riddance .
- Kidneys My kidneys are all smashed.
- Gideon "No," said Gideon , slowly.
- Denise Denise turned, and her face was quite changed.
- Denies She said, her mother's favorite hymn, and gave it aloud, with the words: Father, what e'er of earthly bliss Thy sovereign will denies, Accepted at Thy throne of grace Let this petition rise: Give me a calm, a thankful heart, From every murmur free; The blessings of Thy grace impart And make me live to Thee.
- widens As soon as the pathway widens , we'll run you down with scant ceremony, and may the gods deprive me of a day of life for each one I spare!
- guides With the aid of some Indian guides he was led to within a few miles of the summit when, for fear of the evil spirit, all except two refused to go farther.
- DENS But he took them first from those wretched dens.
- cadences Far off, they seemed to hear a vast and thousand-throated cheering, that the night-wind brought to them in long and heart-inspiring cadences .
74 words made from the letters GIDENCE
4 letter words made from GIDENCE:cdng, cede, cedi, cene, cing, deci, degn, dein, dice, dine, ding, dncg, eden, edge, egen, egin, eien, ende, engi, enic, enid, geci, gede, gene, gied, gien, iced, inec, inge, nece, need, neid, ngee, nice, nied, nige.
3 letter words made from GIDENCE:dec, den, die, dig, din, ecg, eec, eeg, end, ene, gee, gen, gin, ice, igd, ige, nec, nee, nig.
5 letter words made from GIDENCE:degni, deice, deign, deine, dence, diene, dieng, dinge, eigen, enide, genic, gieen, ginde, ideen, igene, inced, indec, neige, niece.