What is the correct spelling for GIEL?
This word (Giel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIEL
- gael The Gael of Scotland, the Gwythel of Erin-and the Irish still appear in most records as savages-the Cymry of Wales and their Cornish kinsmen, who still spoke their old language, now appeared as subjects of the same sceptre.
- gel "Red-'eaded gel that used to be cook 'ere.
- gill Principally a summer small-boat ground fished by hand lines, trawls, and gill nets.
- girl "Is that your little girl ?
- riel Any hopes that Riel might have placed in the active sympathy of the French Canadian people of Quebec were soon dispelled.
- Gil The instructions were given, and within two hours' time Captain Gil Uraga, of the Zacatecas Lancers, was in receipt of a challenge from the Kentuckian-Colonel Miranda being its bearer.
- Kiel Behind it, somewhere, was the British Channel Fleet, the most powerful sea force that had ever ridden the subject waves, and here he was without a torpedo on either of his ships, and no supplies nearer than Kiel .