What is the correct spelling for GIFETED?
This word (Gifeted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFETED
- coveted She refused to pose as a heroine, rejected the crown of victory, nor coveted the poet's laurel, meet recognition of her triumphal song.
- fated But it was not fated that I should go to London.
- gift Think of it as thrift, As a gift, – A Little Priest by Unknown Author
- gifted Young, black and gifted And if fame is a drug, I need the whole World addicted – Famous by chamillionaire
- lifted Like the plates shifted Angels come in many shades Either drunk or lifted The Einstein meaning gifted – Einstein by tech n9ne
- Fitted What wretched errors hath my heart committed, Whilst it hath thought itself so blessed never! How have mine eyes out of their spheres been fitted In the distraction of this madding fever! – Shakespeare's Sonnet CXIX. by Unknown Author
- Gibbeted Good dogs, then," he cried, as he entered the barn, took a hammer from where it hung, and a nail from a rough shelf, and with the dogs looking on after sniffing at the polecat, as if they took human interest in the proceeding, he nailed the unfortunate, ill-odoured little beast side by side with the last gibbeted offender, a fine old chinchilla-coated grey rat.
- Girded The baron himself had just drawn on his jack-boots, girded on his sword, and was about to mount his steed to sally forth on the doubtful quest, when he was brought to a pause by a new apparition.
38 words made from the letters GIFETED
4 letter words made from GIFETED:deft, deif, diet, edge, edit, feed, feig, fete, gede, gied, gift, tide, tied.
3 letter words made from GIFETED:die, dig, dit, eeg, eft, fed, fee, fig, fit, gee, get, igd, ige, ted, tee, teg, tie.
5 letter words made from GIFETED:edite, fedge, feige, fetid, fetig, tegid, teide, tiede.