What is the correct spelling for GIFFIN?
This word (Giffin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFFIN
- boffin Mr. Boffin had never told any one about this last will, because he had all the fortune anyway.
- coffin The coffin had stood before the altar all night, with the lamps lit all night, and Rosalie believed her father had stayed with it all night.
- given Cannot understand why business could not have been given to somebody else.
- giving Did you ever try giving Christmas to somebody else?"
- griffin In a griffin -drawn chariot appears one whose brows are bound with olive, who is veiled in white, and mantled in green, and robed in a vesture that is coloured like live fire.
- Cuffing Well do I mind her cuffing a big lad she found drowning some day-old kittens in the stable-and he minds it yet I'll gainsay!