What is the correct spelling for GIFFTED?
This word (Giffted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFFTED
- fated Well, he seemed to think a good deal of that, though contrary to their nature, and nothing would do but I must go to be fated with him everywhere, if the folk would change his money.
- gift She took this chair like a gift from heaven.
- gifted This was a wonderful opportunity for him, for usually at his age the more gifted writers are still groping around for light.
- lifted Dan lifted his head.
- Gaffed The fishermen gaffed the halibut and pulled him into the dory, though it nearly swamped them, for the fish weighed over three hundred and fifty pounds.
- Girded His young men and women associates found the stimulated Charter an absolutely new order of human enchantment-a young man lit with humor and wisdom, girded with chivalry, and a delight to the emotions.