What is the correct spelling for GIFS?
This word (Gifs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFS
- gift "But take your gift , Pauline.
- gifts And I have heard people say that if fairies were refused milk and meat they would take a horse or a cow; and that if well treated they would repay all gifts .
- IFS "I don't know what you mean by your ifs.
- GITS "Teacher says you oughtn't to leave the milk settin' uncovered like that; it gits germans in it," said Nance.
- GIGS We carried on shore with us the remaining part of the fish-gigs and spears which had been stolen, and restored them to Baneelon.
- GINS Don't the planters have their own cotton gins?