What is the correct spelling for GIFST?
This word (Gifst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFST
- fist At the touch she sprang to her feet, and Boone leaped forward with fist drawn back.
- gift Her mother's favourite flowers should be her own last gift to her.
- gist If Lady Mary, who was at that moment composing herself to slumber in the best spare bedroom, had heard the gist of Ralph's remarks to his brother, I think she would have risen up and confronted him then and there on the stairs.
- grist He had found but half of what he sought at Erfurt, but deemed that he was ripe to go to Padua; for there, alone, he thought-and Magister Peter said likewise-could he find the true grist for his mill.
- gust He was true to his word and left the cave like a gust of wind, followed by the three who had come with him.
- gifts I believe that love is the most precious of all the gifts of life.