What is the correct spelling for GIFT?
This word (Gift) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFT
- gift No-be very careful of gift money, my boy, and be very careful, also, of too much of anybody's money-even your own.
- gilt "No gilt for me.
- girt For here and there the ranks are broken by the plain guard-wall and deep-eaved porch, or by the glistening domes and balcony-girt minarets of a mosque: and at such points one may, if one so wish, see more of the people who dwell in the silent houses than one could hope to see during the course of a month's peregrinations up and down the streets devoted to the followers of the Prophet.
- gist Although his speech was more prolonged than I shall now present it, this is the gist of what he asked: "Were you ever present at conferences attended by high officials?
- lift "Lift her, and carry her to my room.
- rift I let myself dr-rift, not caring enough about what became of me to exert myself to ward off poverty.
- sift Evidently embarrassed by deep feeling, he too began to sift the white sand through his fingers, which came so near mine that they made me catch my breath for fear he might clasp them.
- Git I'm a-goin' to git washin' to do."
- gifts Such gifts should not be accepted from mere acquaintances or friends.