What is the correct spelling for GIFTE?
This word (Gifte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFTE
- gate As I resigned me to my fate, They led me to the castle gate: Tleresa's doom I never knew, Our lot was henceforth separate. – Mazeppa by george gordon, lord byron
- gift Had to get a gift Saw the red shift rift – Four Seconds by barenaked ladies
- gifted I'm gifted like a spirt I've been lifted – Victim of a homicide by Knightowl
- give They will take and you will give, And you must die so that they may live – The Dogs Of War by pink floyd
- kite Smokin' hydro-phonic and I'm high as a kite Sippin' on some crissy on a Saturday night – Get High by BIG TYMERS
- gifts May gifts, Mood shifts – Still Have A Crush by Randi Laubek