What is the correct spelling for GIFTEN?
This word (Giften) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFTEN
- caftan The host received us near the entrance, holding a lantern beneath the skirt of his caftan , and led us into a room, small but prettily clean, lit by a loutchina.
- fifteen I'll run over with it in ten or fifteen minutes, soon as I get rid of these orders out here in the wagon.
- gift The third said, My gift shall be none of the least, for as she is a king's daughter.
- gifted All men have not been equally gifted by nature-we know that.
- given Each girl is given her own place for the year.
- gluten Since egg-white has both of these necessary qualities, it may be used for a framework either alone or in combination with gluten .
- kitten "That ain't a new aunt," he exclaimed; "that'th jutht my fire lady," and he curled up like a kitten in his Aunt Louise's lap.
- often "If a thing is wrong, make it right-if you can," she had often heard him say to Joe Ratowsky.
- soften I tell you this, even though you may not understand it, to soften your heart toward him.
- Gotten I'd have taken anything, gotten it anywhere.
- Gifting My imagination, unbidden, possessed and guided me, gifting the successive images that arose in my mind with a vividness far beyond the usual bounds of reverie.
- Gideon Well, what could I say when Frank dug into his fatigues and handed me a Gideon prayer book marked at the marriage service?
- gifts Ah, Scanlan, yours are the true gifts , take my word for it!
52 words made from the letters GIFTEN
3 letter words made from GIFTEN:eft, ent, fen, fig, fin, fit, gen, get, gin, ige, net, ngf, nig, nit, teg, ten, tie, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from GIFTEN:egin, engi, enif, feig, feni, fien, fine, fing, gefn, genf, gent, gien, gift, inge, iten, nfte, nget, nige, ntgf, tine, ting.
5 letter words made from GIFTEN:feign, feint, fenit, fetig, fient, finet, getin, intef, teign, tengi, tieng, tinge.